Friday, September 23, 2011

The Sleestak Hunter Gallery presents: Lust In Space

Sometimes my screenname was "JedimasterElvis"
A long time ago, I spent way too much time in the forums of a website called Television Without Pity.

I liked to participate in the 'Pixel Challenges'. You'd create a picture based on some TV-themed idea the moderators came up with.

Sometimes, my screen-name was Sleestak Hunter. There were other names, too. The important thing was: I was having fun.

If I'm not mistaken, the theme of this challenge was "change one letter in the title of a TV show" or something like that...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Previously:
The Sleestak Hunter Gallery presents: Mister Ed: 2525 A.D.
The Sleestak Hunter Gallery presents: Pon Farr Monthly

No comments:

Post a Comment